To be a Centre of Excellence in the provision of quality information technology training, services and solutions
To provide access to computing services to undergraduates, postgraduate students and society and training on application of advanced information technology based tools
- To provide IT related services such as Web, Mail, Library Database, Learning Management System (LMS), Management Information System (MIS) and Backup.
- To conduct training, short term courses and workshops for the students, staff and society.
- To provide a platform for undergraduates, postgraduates and society to meet the challenges in IT.
- To maintain IT infrastructure facilities for education, training and solutions.
- To assist Faculties, Departments, Units, Centres and administrative sections in computerizing their activities.
- To promote and undertake consultancy services and solutions.